Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ordered Mini Nellie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered a Mini Nellie from amazon.com (they're on sale right now, along with the Samanthas. Even with shipping, it's a noticeable price reduction.) I'm kind of excited because I think she's the first AG thing I've ordered since my 18" Felicity, way back in July!

    I'm waiting on Jess until I can get to AGPLA, which will probably be some time in May. I hope I can get a good summer job so I can afford her.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jess is definitely worth saving for! Congrats on your Nellie!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •